Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 25 Ch. 231 - Memories of a distant starry sky

Dex-chan lover
She remembers Nasa, but they cannot recognise each other after so many years, they've both grown up.
That isn't what I meant. I mean she somehow remembers liking starry skies and associates it with the candies, but she doesn't seem to realize that starry sky = Nasa. Basically, she remembers liking a kid with a funny name back in preschool, and she separately likes the idea of starry skies, but she doesn't seem to connect the two memories.

Dex-chan lover
That isn't what I meant. I mean she somehow remembers liking starry skies and associates it with the candies, but she doesn't seem to realize that starry sky = Nasa. Basically, she remembers liking a kid with a funny name back in preschool, and she separately likes the idea of starry skies, but she doesn't seem to connect the two memories.
Not necessarily.

Despite her seemingly open nature, the episode with Nasa is probably something more private, her corpse in the closet. More so if she later understood her words hurt him.
So she only shares part of it she is comfortable to talk about (her liking starry skies).

Dex-chan lover
Is the name of this library just ‘Fictional Public Library'?

Dex-chan lover
Who would've thought about it, Hata actually managed to troll us, when everyone thought their meeting gonna ended up with the usual romcom scene

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. Somehow her memories got jumbled up. She remembers Nasa's name (Hoshizora = starry sky) and it's one of her favorite things, but she doesn't remember Nasa himself.
I mean they last seen each other in kindergarten and now they're both 17/18 ofc both of them forgot each other's faces ☠️

Even I forgot ab the girl I hang out with in kindergarten ☠️

Dex-chan lover
Event...Dodged!
dcath9m-8c297746-ff21-4e16-b179-21bd30f868d4.gif

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the Love Triangle (not) as M side character discovers Nasa is his academic rival.

Dex-chan lover
It’s logical. Like VERY logical that you wouldn’t recognize someone from 10+ years ago. I can’t point out my Kindergarten friends I haven’t seen in 6 years. Today.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling Asimo the robo nerd will be building a mech for Nasa, whose grand dad is a genius at pilotting (this a stretch) so I bet he will be good at that. who will fight outer space to save Tsukasa or the world from aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread