Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 25 Ch. 232 - The power to reach beyond all else

I think Kaguya is really Kaguya.

Ok back to the main topic, I can't chalk this up to anything but supernatural.
Especially as a biology nerd (unfortunately).

The IR spec analysis in result #2 is actually legitimate, I guess maybe of a fingerprint.
I think result #1 is self-explanatory.
The differential comparison I suppose makes sense. But the barrette chemicals threw me off, I think they're:
top middle isn't in the Chemspider database? I don't feel like typing out the IUPAC name
bottom left is a manufacturing chemical for textiles, sec-butyl-H2PO4
bottom middle is some kind of 1,2,3,4 methyl furan but not sure if it exists
The bottom right appears to be a metabolite, not sure why it would be there

All of these (even the Barrett!) being absolutely normal and yet regenerative (breaking the 2nd law of thermodynamics?) point to ridiculousness. I can't find a reasonable explanation with current scientific knowledge.

Therefore, we ought to adopt a stance of meek acceptance and revere kami-sama 😂

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't Tsukasa's apparent absolute immortality just be externally created? We know there are those so called Moon folks. It's possible that civilisation, wherever they are, possibly some parallel universe Moon, had added Tsukasa to their database, and their unimaginable system will keep Tsukasa existing, even rebuilding her her whole body and memories, if needed. Perhaps they will update their copy of Tsukasa's brain contents every second so that even if Tsukasa's brain was destroyed, they could just rebuild it.

This way no matter how much you studied Tsukasa herself, her body down to the atom level, you'd never find anything non-human about it. Because it's all about an external power. This external power would, in the end, only be somewhat more advanced than the Star Trek level. If in Star Trek you could store the transporter buffer, you could recreate a person as many times as you wanted. You'd just need to keep updating it to make sure no experiences are lost. And by studying the person themselves, you wouldn't find any clues to the "immortality".
I considered that thought when I read this chapter but kinda settled on the hypothesis of Tsukasa's existence itself becoming a "constant" after the events of Kaguya-hime's return to the moon. Whatever her father gave her during her final hours, completely changed her from a "variable" to "constant".

Group Leader
What do you mean dying for the experiment.
How can Tokiko proves Tsukasa Immortality and study them to fine details as in the confidential papers. It probably involving "testing the waters" on Tsukasa (probably with her consent).

Just A Speculation though.

Dex-chan lover
From the research I guess Tsukasa was voluntarily engaged in experiments that were, to put lightly, considered crimes against humanity. Damn, 100% obliteration of the brain...

Users who are viewing this thread