Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - I had to go all the way to Ebina to write this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh.... I've read some theory before and now it seems to be turning out to be real. Oh well...

Group Leader
Damn, amazing chapter as always, cant wait to see more ;)

Also guys be sure to check out the r/TonikakuCawaii subreddit discord server that I just made! https://discord.gg/ybkgKc9

Dex-chan lover
amazing chapter as always. The author now knew that people only read his works because of the romance.

>tfw i cant even bother reading his previous work past chapter 10

Fed-Kun's army
@Askorti
Yeah, it definitely looks that.
Getting some Kaguya-hime vibes as well.

@Kllick
It's the idea that Tsukasa is eternally youthful.
It was hinted at in previous chapters, but as of this one it's probably a given.

@QGC129
that wouldn't be so bad. I've lost a lot of faith in Hata after Hayate and i half expect this to be "wife must come back to moon in x amount of time or die" situation

WTF! Are things going to get serious now? The author is giving us too many hints!

Dex-chan lover
@QGC129 Kaguya-hime? Reminds me of Tsuki no Sango. Dammed Nasuverse. I don't trust anything related to Kaguya-hime will get good ending.

I don’t want any kaguya hime shit pls, the story will turn retarded ,it has name tonikaku kawaii, let it be kawaii dammit stop
with those shity hints,

Dex-chan lover
Well, the Kaguya-hime and moon lead would sort of make sense...when you pair that with the fact he's named 'Nasa'...

Aggregator gang
Damn it the hints.....Can Hata-sensei wait for more chapters then introduce supernatural stuffs and instead just leave us with the happy couples at the moments? But then again...even the "Fly me to the Moon" in the title is a hint itself....Not like Hayate no Gotoku...

Users who are viewing this thread