Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - I've always liked drawing maid clothes

A fig? Isn't that another name for garlic or something? I never heard anyone in my family use that word.

when you have parallel mind skill like the spider in isekai world

Dex-chan lover
First thing I see in the comment section is a couple people not knowing what a fig even is, so here. Also, the only way I've ever consumed a fig myself is right here. Figs are supposed to be good for digestion I believe, so some people might consider them "old people" food like prunes. A lot of people like them dried, at which point they'd be kind of like raisins. Unrelated to garlic, by the way.

Fed-Kun's army
My IQ sure has degraded during quarantine. I can't solve that, well not as quick but still. Ngl the last one was really easy. Even if you're distracted.

I can understand why this couple have not consummated their marriage.

Tsukasa is 16 years old, while Nasa is 18.
Tsukasa has already mentioned that Nasa's kiss attempts leaned on the “bullying” side.
They are technically married, but Tsukasa is a maiden at heart—and a 16-year-old that wants to approach the consummation of their marriage with caution.
Essentially:
[ul][li]The emotional/physical relationship is like boyfriend & girlfriend.
[li]The legal relationship is that of husband and wife.[/ul]Sure: some gals would admit to wanting to consummate the marriage without hesitation.
Tsukasa wanted Nasa to enter that marriage relationship (legal) so that he would be "off the market".
This would also put Tsukasa in the same place, and the marriage helps deflect the wackos.

True: living in the same room with her husband leads Nasa to some passionate moments. But Tsukasa's intention isn't to be a tease.
The deal was: "Marry me" (done and done) "and I'll DATE you." And that's pretty much what they're accomplishing, though it feels very much cart-in-front-of-the-horse.

I side with Tsukasa. She's head-over-heels in love, as is Nasa. Waiting for the right moment will not be, as far as things have unrolled so far, that big of an issue... hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
@Fujiwara_no_Sai I really doubt she's only 16. I think she might actually be Kaguya-hime from the Bamboo Cutter story they mentioned in the first chapter. She shows no interest at all in history, but knows a surprising amount about it. She could read a letter that was being studied by Nasa's dad and knew that the man who wrote it was super horny when he wrote it. She knew the proper way to take a katana out of its scabbard. Not only that she even told Chitose that she was 16 when she found her. To top it all off her maiden name was Tsukuyomi, which is the same name as the god of the moon, and her "precious thing" in Chitose's mansion was a preserved moon rock. Chitose even hints several times that there is a lot more to Tsukasa than we know.

I think that Tsukasa is Kaguya-hime.

I think the moment she fell in love with him was when he said that he thought she was Kaguya-hime leaving to go back to the moon and if he was the bamboo cutter or the Emperor he would've done everything in his power to stay with her instead of just letting her go away.

I think for the two years where he was looking for her she was watching him and how he was true to his word and never gave up looking for her. So, when he was finally old enough to marry her she showed back up to marry him.

That's how I'm choosing to interpret the story so far at least. If I'm right and she actually is Kaguya-hime. I hope this story doesn't end with Nasa growing old and her living for the rest of time without him. That would be far too sad for me.

@superdubes
Oh, I'm totally in agreement with you, Supes. She's clearly quite old. Past 1000 yrs.
But there seems to be this constant tension between her mind being 1000s yrs old, and her self being 16 years old.
Granted, this is a RomComFantasy, meaning the Mangaka can take this anywhere regardless of sense and reason: SciFi, orcs, elves, you name it. If Kaguya can come tumbling out of the sky and chat with Tsukasa, pfft, there won't be any surprise there.

I guess my issue now with the story is that it has become a bit of a one-trick-pony. The story is getting stale--the drawback to a slice-of-life RomCom where the writer dreads moving this forward.

I have decided to drop this story cuz I just can't continue coming back for another slice of the same pie.

Whelp, enjoy. I'm out. *Waves bye bye*

Aggregator gang
Nasa is a high spec character that is very useful in society, the only reason he isn't running a business empire or become a famed researcher/inventor is because he met her, the potentially living fossil that might be non-human.

The conflict in me for this story is that Nasa can achieve so much if he didn't fall in love with her since all of this won't happen if in the first chapter she isn't at that place causing him to be in love at first sight, get into an accident and confessed love.

I guess this is what the author offering to us, a prodigy becoming a humble farmer to live a simple and peaceful live with his spouse which unknowingly might be a mythical being.

- I had too much coffee

Users who are viewing this thread