Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Flirting to welcome the new era

MD@Home
@Shrimperor
Well, I can understand the impatience; "getting to know each other after marriage", once commonplace, is now something of a lost art, as most people try to do that before getting hitched. (Not that I'm defending the old system.) Nonetheless, that is exactly what is happening here, for better or worse.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 Actually, it's an old meme about how media in Japan recently seem to be promoting marriage and the like due to their declining birthrate.

MD@Home
@Deathhappens
That too, perhaps, but there is also a noticeable impatience in some parts of this comment section regarding why the main couple aren't exactly behaving like you'd expect newlyweds to act.

Dex-chan lover
>That too, perhaps, but there is also a noticeable impatience in some parts of this comment section regarding why the main couple aren't exactly behaving like you'd expect newlyweds to act.

@pip25 nah, i was meme'ing like Deathhappens said.

Group Leader
Reeeeee!!!

Those’re is not proper English!!!

But thanks for new chapter

Dex-chan lover
@acs87 'Those're' is held to be a hunnert percent good English down here in Alabama, don' know why y'all think differn't?

Aggregator gang
if this series comply and they sleep together then that means this series is ending. Perhaps a sequel with their children as protagonists but this series will be ending when they do it.

Dex-chan lover
Random thought during the course of the chapter's flirting: "The Exploding Riajuu" would be a good band name.

Edit for replying to a conversation I saw after having my random thought and finishing the rest of the chapter
Reeeeee!!!

Those’re is not proper English!!!

But thanks for new chapter
'Those're' is held to be a hunnert percent good English down here in Alabama, don' know why y'all think differn't?

Every single contraction is acceptable if the sentence is correct when you split the contractions you used into the separate words that made them. If "Those are cute" makes sense, "Those're cute" is fine too. Every single contraction is frowned on in formal settings or writing, though. If you were writing an essay or a research paper or something, you might want to lay off the contractions for instance. Depicting a husband talking to his wife in a comic, bring on the contractions (which sounds like telling them to have a baby, so joke fully intended).

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manga. So many references and meta jokes. They named the chapter title after what the maid said lol

Users who are viewing this thread