Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - What is this?

Dex-chan lover
"there is no punchline" has to be one of the top 10 relieving statements in any romcom

Group Leader
Can we all agree that this is the most consistently amazing and wholesome manga to ever exist in the entire goddamn universe?

It’s 3:30 in the morning.
I was about to go to sleep after finishing this chapter, but how can I do that now?

Dex-chan lover
Seven pages of comments and scarcely any images? Y'all motherfuckers need Yelling Bird.
25e.png

Fed-Kun's army
Was that French?! I guess being separated for a while will make anyone hungry for some love. Who knows what might happen if Nasa left for a week.

Also, CUUUUUUUUTE!!!

That was definitely French.
Wifey's awakening to her need for affection.
This RomCom currently rates #1 in my reading list.
It's so nice to see how many readers are enjoying this that they add comments.

Keeping in mind: Tsukasa said they'd marry in order to date. (If, after 60 chapters, we have collectively forgotten this, kindly refer to Chapter ONE as part of our re-orientation education). So, it's truly been more of a "dating relationship" than an adult married relationship. I keep in mind she's 16 yrs old. Nasa's doing the right thing, in my humble opinion, by advancing at the speed with which she is comfortable. Slow and steady wins the race.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I never realized just adding the tongue can make an innocent kiss 25x more erotic.

There's no punchline here
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE THIS IS THE GREATEST I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SWEETNESS TO MUCH DIABETES

Fed-Kun's army
Adding that tongue action easily makes this the most erotic chapter so far

Dex-chan lover
I am not married.... feels like I shouldn't be reading this. This is too much for my virgin heart !! or maybe I got this reverse ? I shouldn't read something like this after marriage I think ?

Users who are viewing this thread