Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Labyrinth of time

Supporter
WOAH, we finally see her! I was wondering when we'd come back to the political-story.

She appears much earlier on, in a phone call where she's looking out of a massive window.

EDIT - right at the end of Ch.11

MD@Home
If the theories are true and she's actually very-very old, I'm rather surprised that she's never been married before - which definitely appears to be the case.

Dex-chan lover
Now we've progressed to old lady either
A) waiting outside the baths potentially for an hour just to intercept the Space Shuttle
or
B) The whole thing was a inside job and there was a camera watching inside
Gentlemen, it is time to call for the Extraterrestrial Environment Special Forces in order to help protect Nasaland from the invaders

Dex-chan lover
she's either really old/eternally young, or rebirth again and again, or sleep for long periods/cryo in spaceship and wake up in different eras... another possibility is that she has ancestral memory or something like that..

place your bets people...

or not ;P who knows...

Double-page supporter
I still think at some point shes going to get taken back to the moon and Nasa is going to use his brains to build a rocket there and use his skill with words and persuasion to get her back. He already said he wouldn't give up getting her back at the end of ... chapter 1? Although he didn't know she was Kaguya, it still means its very likely she gets taken back to the moon at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Is plot going to happen now, Hata? Who am I kidding, this is Hata, of course not.

Dex-chan lover
On page six, I believe it should be that he feels like he could DEFEAT the Devil Gundam now, since achieving a state of serenity like that is what lets Domon beat up the Devil Gundam.

Honestly I am surprised that Tsubasa's Grandma allowed her to stay for this long with her husband. If it were any regular parental figure, the cig lighter would be burning right under the marriage form that she half filled out.

Devil Gundam? that Gundam with its legs looks like a head? the one on PSX game?

Users who are viewing this thread