Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Underneath the moonlight

Dex-chan lover
8af.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just ... just smash that tight little bod Nasa show her your rocket and let her reach the moon with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Just fuck already jfc it’s weirder that they’re not honestly lol

Aggregator gang
Use your brains people, they are barely at middle school level in terms of romantic experience. In no way shape or form would things that are "normal" for most people be normal for them. Lol just think of them as 2 middle schoolers experiencing love for the first time (that have only known each other for about a month or 2).

Aggregator gang
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low, Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.....

Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pull my trigger, now he's dead.
I mean what

Fed-Kun's army
Just because they're married doesn't mean they need to have sex. They have 0 romantic experience and they just met a month ago. Think people, think.

Ngl, her hair tied that way looks neat.

Dex-chan lover
STOP MAKING ME HORNY IF YOU WON'T ADD A CLIMAX SCENE!!

@hmmmmname @SomeGuyWithHair Finally, people with actual sense lmao. Gotta remember, they are literally still teenagers with ZERO experience with love, who only got married out of pure impulse, trust, and however much love they managed to build up between when they first met and reunited at Nasa's house. Let them do their thing at their own pace. If anything, it's the author's fault for blue balling us, not the characters XD

Fed-Kun's army
Also is that manga nisekoi cause the characters look like from nisekoi or my imagination.

Im pretty sure Tsukasa knows her stuff but Nasa either didn't know about sex or probably just doesn't come to mind. And Tsukasa is too embarassed to point out

Users who are viewing this thread