Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - I dunno who first said they liked or hated it, but I hope they said they liked it

Honestly, I enjoy fluff just as much as the next person but this is starting to get absurd. You have two teenagers together on their honeymoon at a hot spring in an extremely romantic situation and completely naked...and they don't do it. Take any healthy teenage couple, put them in that situation and they'd do it. They didn't even properly look at each other's bodies. Smh.

With that said, I kinda get it. They skipped all sorts of steps by getting married like they did. They may be on their honeymoon, but they're still very much in the dating phase and are still getting to know each other. Still, I feel they know each other well enough and love each other enough to do it at this point. That and, again, they're on their honeymoon for crying out loud. Married couples do it daily (and usually several times daily too) on their honeymoons.

I agree with Kwijo. The special 4 pages aren't even needed. All that's needed is to see them in a futon together and kissing each other with their robes nearby to know they did it. That's it. That could take up one or two panels on one page.

The honeymoon isn't over yet though, so we'll see what happens.

Nah, nothing will happen. Honestly, the constant blue balling has only been bearable for me by convinving myself that all the arousing scenes ended up in them smashing in my headcannon.

honestly though we don’t need to see them do it. Why not just let them score offscreen? Tf wrong with the author

Dex-chan lover
If you're asking "why don't they do it", then know this: they are both responsible young people. They wouldn't do it without protection. And did you notice a panel in this manga where someone was buying a protection, huh? Did you? No? Well, now you know what to watch out for. Once you see it, you can finally relax.

Users who are viewing this thread