Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - I dunno who first said they liked or hated it, but I hope they said they liked it

Geez, if the both of them are that clueless, just give each of them a copy of "Sex for Dummies" and have them go through all the hands-on practical exercises!

Dex-chan lover
The way these two are going with the continual arousal followed by denial , when they finally get to lewding, Nasa-kun is totally going to destroy every groin muscle he's got firing his first salvo. Hell, he might actually launch Tsukasa-chan into orbit!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is going beyond teasing. Here is an appropriate picture for my feelings this chapter.

hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they died in the hot springs. I guess the series is over.

Dex-chan lover
well shit, they died in the hot springs so that mean this manga get axe :(

Dex-chan lover
WOW they're so not ready to do it haha
But well it's not san Hentai or some other isekai mange where the MC gets to go around lol so its quite refreshing to some pure thing without too much exposure

Contributor
I dunno about the rest of you but it isn't even like I need to see it happen. (I'm sure the Doujin authors'll scratch that itch if that's what people want.) I'm just looking for the suggestion that they have a mature adult marriage with a physical relationship instead of a couple of middle school romance and playing house.

For example, we saw them do the undress to get in a hot tub. How about instead it is to get into the futon together. They could just end the chapter with them embracing and kissing passionately or even right as they go in for the kiss and we'd get the hint. Doesn't necessarily need to go hentai on us.

I guess that's on me for hoping for more of a josei-manga level romance instead of a shounen-manga level romance.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha! Hata-sensei continues to troll you folks begging for them to procreate like rabbits.

Users who are viewing this thread