Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - My wife won't stop talking, a husband's story

MD@Home
Perhaps the best display of chemistry between the two leads so far.

on Page #13= you'l see Tsukasa making a Joseph Joestar "i predicting your line" ho ho ho!
page 17 showing her affection just like i every shoujo cliche

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
My love for you... is like a truck.

@Kraeth It'll send them to another world, a better world, that they'll inexplicably want to leave even after making friends and perhaps even falling in love?

And here we can see Alpha Wifey in her natural territory hunting for her prey (Hubby).
Oh, look at that fellas, Wifey has found her prey and is currently playing with it to tire it so she can devour it whole!
AH, that was a cheap shot! The prey (Hubby) used Wifey's carelessness to counterattack!
So it appears it was all a Wifey's ploy and prey (Hubby) has let its guard down. Now it's gonna be devoured.
See you next time fellas to see what's Alpha Wifey gonna do next

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread