Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - He's not an idiot, but he catches colds

Fed-Kun's army
so it's implied she is the immortal kaguya-him from the legends

how has she managed to avoid marriage, being forced into marriage with a powerful individual or worse stuff? Throughout history, women have been mistreated and exploited

relative to now, I find it hard to believe she never became desentitized or something

Aggregator gang
I bet Nasa gonna become astronaut for real and chase her all the way to the moon

Dex-chan lover
> how has she managed to avoid marriage, being forced into marriage with a powerful individual or worse stuff? Throughout history, women have been mistreated and exploited

Yeah? But Tsukasa-sama is not just any woman. She is awesomeness. She puts yakuza-types in their place, so why would anyone be able to do anything to her that she didn't want?

It's going to be pretty painful when she eventually has to leave him for whatever reason. Be it going back to the moon or having her "estranged parents" come swooping in to take her back the research lab she came from.

I might like a tragedy angle, at least for one arch of the story.

Dex-chan lover
dont let this cute moments make you all forget the mystery abt Tsukasa as an omnipotent being

Fed-Kun's army
She is definitely Kaguya princess from the legend
But she is cute, and us human live for the present and future so it's not really a thing to change how they see each other even after knowing others' past OwO

Dex-chan lover
>tfw no cute wife to nurse you when you're sick
stop flexing author-kun, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
also hints of plot!

While she is most certainly some version of Kaguya-hime, this is obviously a very different story from the original.

For one, she got married in this one, was adopted at a much older age than the original, the moon rock, etc.

If I had to guess, assuming this story reaches the end without getting canceled, rather than being taken back to the moon by the other moon people, the series slogan “fly me to the moon” will become literal, and Nasa-kun will eventually have to help her get back to the moon, either by building a spaceship, or by getting her a ride on some existing ship headed to the moon.

But honestly considering that this is the first hint of the plot returning in like 30 chapters or longer, well, I tend to doubt the story will ever reach that point.

Users who are viewing this thread