Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - He's not an idiot, but he catches colds

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98 Thanks for reminding me...

Tsukasa is the only character I know whose fate is so strong she won 1v1 vs Truck-kun.

Thank goodness. This series could have easily turned into yet another isekai BS story.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously! Is anyone from Japan who can confirm this trope to real life!? I see this fluff all the time and I am green of envy here.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care who's doting on me, if I'm roughly that sick I'll be too busy cursing the world to enjoy anything. Also figuring out who got me sick when and where, and how to give them their comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
So... alien, android, or supernatural being... I wonder which one it'll be?

It'd be a real shame to ruin a fluffy, vanilla, slice-o-life rom-com with elements like that, but I guess whatever will be will be...

is she a fucking vampire or something wtf i've been thinking about this since the chapter with his parents

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking no development could ruin this manga because there's been so many chapters of this good shit
But imagine if Tsukasa was a trap all along lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@Hootanic You haven't been paying attention, then. It's been hinted since the beginning that there's something otherworldly about her. There's even a fan theory that she's actually Kaguya-hime from the Moon princess myth.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hootanic Of course, it could all be a red herring...though, I don't know how with things like her saying her body can't get sick or injured.

Users who are viewing this thread