Tonikaku Kawaii

My last reply to @Lil_root, bro if you're that sensitive to a 1 page spoiler for a 20+ page chapter, then why do you even try to look at those? I mean why not avoid getting spoiled for you to retain the hype and/or the will to read the latest chapters right? Because for me bruh I hate getting spoiled because I only need 1 fucking meme for me to get spoiled in 2 fucking anime which were Nisekoi and Quintessential quintuplets (I knew the winners because of it).If u ask "Well you did get spoiled also right" wellllllll yes but I don't jump into conclusions but I rather make those and try to predict what would happen??? Ok bro not diss but you need to see the whole story to really understand what had happened and what will happen ok?

Fuuuuuckin hell Hata, I knew he was gonna stop her like he did before but fuckin hell that still hit hard. Damn this series for being so damn good AAAHHHHHH i'm gonna have such an intense post story depression when this eventually ends, but i'm enjoying this crazy ride so much!

Double-page supporter
So, it’s been a while since I read this to the latest chapter, so I need to ask a question.
At what chapter does the self abuse and suffering end? If at all?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, i usually avoid things that are seasonal or unusually popular (Yes i actually do this for some reason i don't understand). But to find out that the author of this manga is the author of Hayate is a lovely surprise. I loved Hayate growing up, and it's so nice to see that the mangaka hasn't lost the good qualities of his work.

Also i think at one point back in covid years the mangaka also became a youtuber? I tried to watch it but it's all text on screen and I can't read japanese :meguuusad:

Hata-sensei, I'll be in your care again :win:

Double-page supporter
Great. So scanlations are done 'cause Viz is publishing their trash adaptation on a weekly basis. Its kinda like living in a town with a fake McDonald's that sold counterfeit burgers and fries that were amazing. Then the real McDonald's came in, so the fake one shut down. Only now, the real McDonald's are selling turd burgers and burned fries.

Dex-chan lover
Great. So scanlations are done 'cause Viz is publishing their trash adaptation on a weekly basis. Its kinda like living in a town with a fake McDonald's that sold counterfeit burgers and fries that were amazing. Then the real McDonald's came in, so the fake one shut down. Only now, the real McDonald's are selling turd burgers and burned fries.
It is a shame that Bathhouse Scans ceased operation. Can't believe we can't read the translated continuation on Mangadex anymore, It's devastating. :meguusmug:

On an unrelated note, have you ever used tachiyomi? Useful app, that one.

*edit
Bathhouse Scans is continuing the series :win:

Last edited:
MD@Home
So, how much they progress as a couple? I am at ch.15 and i dont feel like reading 200 chapters, just to end up with 0 progress.

So, how much they progress as a couple? I am at ch.15 and i dont feel like reading 200 chapters, just to end up with 0 progress.
Well, what's your definition of 'progress as a couple'? Cus if you're asking if they start boning then that's something very purposefully left up in the air, they do start to get fairly comfortable about kissing and Tsukasa starts to get better about telling Nasa she loves him rather than demand he tells her what he likes about her. This is definitely a slow-burn styled relationship and a lot more is happening outside of the relationship, I won't spoil that stuff but it does start to go deeper into emotional baggage and brings more and more characters into the story, many of whom are very very important to each of the character's pasts. Definitely keep reading if you enjoy romance manga but if you aren't feeling it, then that's totally fine and dont force yourself to read it, I'd even recommend watching the anime adaptation first to see if you do want to continue reading

Users who are viewing this thread