Tonikaku Kawaii

>start reading
>seems cute
>Sayonara zetsubou sensei invades and takes over for a chapter or 2
Wut

Dex-chan lover
i know stuff like this needs an ultra-forced tearjerker, but why imply that tokiko ripped? this series has enough unlikeable characters that could take a hike (just like hng).

@Galder
Well Tokiko is by appearance alone well within her 70s possibly even 80s. Taking in some artistic freedoms in both story convinence and artsytle ... she could be well into her 100s and with that well above the avarage lifespan of Humans. Even if they're healthy one day, just a small change can send them down a steep death slope that can kill them within a matter of a few days you can count on one hand. Still sad to see her go that soon from our perspective, though it is to be expected of all other characters that could be axed its the (presumeably) second oldest one and most frail.

Dex-chan lover
@Readsheep what i'm complaining about is the timing. when tsukasa's got her own shit to figure out this has to happen on top of it. no need to go fluff for 100+ chapters and dump everything drama in one arc. that's just bad writing. sadly a very common thing in many manga though.

@Galder
she died a few chapters back... they had her ashes and everything... weird thing is that i dont remember we getting a flashback nor a time leap in none of the following chapters :D

This mangaka is kind of weird indeed, makes ya think translators messed up lol and this last chapter with the last page futher mortifies us with that thinking :p

Oi oi oi wtf with that cliffhanger!!!
I really want to punch the author

Users who are viewing this thread