Tonikaku Kawaii

wait, wait... HUH? i read these comments and WHAT ?
so can someone give me spoilers on what the fuck is what and who is what, cus what it sounds like is shes a moon maiden of some sort.

Dex-chan lover
@deciptent other question: why do you feel that only after chapter 141 and not right from the start since the overly obvious hints were given right at the start?

Hints were all over The manga Well This point was Unavoidable
I believe in Nasa (an inspiration for me)He will go through Hell and Heaven for Tsukasa.(✪ω✪)

Fed-Kun's army
time to add back the supernatural tag? i mean this is more than hinting.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude... don’t do this to me. This is the manga I read to forget about other sad mangas. If/when (most likely when) this ends on a super depressing note, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I know I’m never going to read anything by the artist again, that’s for sure. I’ll probably just lie down and cry and never trust manga again. This is my favorite manga and if it ends with Nasa and /or Tsukasa dying I’m just gonna give up

Fed-Kun's army
@Hachikuji-San yes she is definitely some sort of ethereal being. We know the girl in the mask is Kaguya-hime like they talk about in 141, which must mean that Tsukasa is some sort of immortal moon maiden. She was never harmed at any point in the manga, despite being hit by a truck, she never got sick either. In the parents arc around ch.27, she was able to read an ancient script no one else could. So this means Nasa is going to die before her, somehow. Especially if they stay true to the myth. The manga will likely end with Nasa dying (hopefully) of old age and then Tsukasa returns to the moon, like Kaguya-hime does.

I hope
if Tsukasa is indeed Kaguya-hime, or some kind of immortal being, she would have some kind of immortality elixir they talked about in this chapter or other way to keep Nasa around.. Its so sad to see this wholesomeness dissapear..

Classic hata, after a hundred chapters, he throws in a bit of story, then another 50 chapters of wholesome story, then another bone of backstory/story development.
nonetheless, love every chapter XD

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo
Is the plot finally here? I was hoping for at least another year of fluff.

I Don't understand what is happening but it doesn't sound good, can anyone explain what is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread