Tonikaku Kawaii

Fed-Kun's army
preeeeeeeeetty sure kawaii starts with a K
not only is the official romanization of the kana 'Ka',
it looks and sounds better

Am i the only one that get the naughty joke with last 2 pages ? Or im just really green minded XD

So we just ignore the story progression of the last chapter and are back to their daily life? I thought the mistery about her life would finally be lifted.

Group Leader
Why did this even got an anime. This is just plain boring and cliche to me.
Says the person who's afraid of getting their taste judged and has made their list private and yet judging other people's tastes here...

@Lazeran There technically is a story but the majority of it is just slice of life stuff. If you're not too big on that kinda thing then I would pass on this manga.

Group Leader
Rejoice, everyone! Viz picked up our favorite series!

... Why VIZ? Isn't this Kodansha?

What I got from the first chapter is that she let him save up a lot of money then married him.

i stopped it around chapter 70 and planned to restart soon, is there a reason as to why the rating dropped like that ? did it become bad or is it just mangadex users being mangadex users ?

great, so Viz picked this up? are we going to lose this gem to their fucking dmca shits too, after losing our other awesome house husband?

Dex-chan lover
that stone tablet thrown into the pond seems to be yet another hint to tsukasa's possible immortality and another bad omen

I just have a bad feeling that something sad and tragical is about to happen. Anyone has the same uneasy feeling?

@migh

Maybe because the author remembered that there was plot and started progressing that a very short amount (to which, the comment section was flooded with dismay about). Though, the most recent chapters are back to their usual fluff, there is still some foreshadowing.

i.e. People want a slice of life without plot (like the mangadex genres suggest), when according to a site that actually sells the books (https://www.viz.com/read/manga/fly-me-to-the-moon-volume-1/product/6410/digital), it's a Sci-Fi RomCom.

Quality of writing is still more of less the same, imho, though I started it over a year ago and haven't re-read the earlier chapters.

@NGOtaku I'm guessing the reason for a C over the K is due to a few reasons, including that the English pronunciation would be the same and that a C resembles a crescent moon.

The moon is highly linked to the scarce plot of the story, with lots of scenes relating to it and foreshadowing something. The official English title is even "Fly me to the moon".

Users who are viewing this thread