Tonikaku Scans

Hi hi,

Thank you so much for translating Yofukashi no Uta, it has been my favourite ever since I found it and I can't wait for new chapters every time. I get so happy when I see a new chapter. Thank you again your work!!!

Hello i appreciate your work on senryuu shoujo , and i noticed the raws hasbeen finished since 4 5 months ago and i was wondering maybe i can donate to get those last translated 6 chapters in my hands. Where can i support/donate to your group

Dex-chan lover
Bro please only 5 more chapters bro please, my senryuu can't be finished bro please

You guys really dragged your feet with Senryuu Shoujo. Someone on reddit went and translated the remaining chapters for us.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING, REDRAWING, TYPESETTING, AND OTHER STUFFS THE SENRYUU SHOUJO MANGAA!! ❤❤❤

Hey, guys. thanks for all the translation up until now.
I just want to ask if you guys stopped translating those point chapters at the end of each volume (the ones that usually incluse a table of contents) for TONIKAKU KAWAII.

thanks you very much for your work on yofukashi no uta! very well job done, I hope you guys can manage to get the project up to date, like you guys do with tonikaku. it's pretty rare to see sunday's titles like that, so i'm very grateful!

• This
Reactions: GK
Man, I really wanted to know what happened to the manga "The transfer student without a clue is assertive", I saw that they released about 50 new chapters, but when I went to see the author's Pixiv they had chapters from certain volumes that were not translated. And this makes me very anxious because I want to translate it into Brazilian Portuguese, but I don't know which chapters were skipped, so I wanted to know if you know the person who posted the new chapters on Mangago, so I can contact him at least , to find out which chapters were skipped.

Hello tonikaku scans, aren't you forgetting some manga called "Jijyou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru"

Users who are viewing this thread