Too Many Losing Heroines! - Ch. 16 - 16th Loss: It's obvious

Orignally we were going to upload from ch 14 to 16, but my laptop broke and I lost ch 14 data, working on it again. Will upload ch 14 and 15 tomorrow for sure.
Uploaded this just to get ahead of snipers.
Thank you for reading and consider re-reading those chapters when we upload them, worked a lot to make them worth while.
Don't forget to make the credits / ad page separate. It can't be inline per uploading guidelines.

Also for future reference for your TL, the official TL uses "Lemon" instead of "Remon". Even the fan TL for the LN uses "Lemon"

Otherwise, great work. Cheers

Dex-chan lover
Man i can't believe the anime is already caught to what the manga adapted, i love both, but i think i like the expressions of the characters in the manga more, they're much more creative, but i still love both.

But ill still say it again, Fuck Sousuke! I hope truck-kun tries to isekai him but fails and kills him instead.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

"Hey bro your girlfriend is also having some worries about your relationship and was asking me how to approach the question with a guy, you should talk with each others and spill your worries ok ?"

"Oh thanks i'll try to do it."

No need for this whole charade.
yeah holy hell, I thought things would be resolved but somehow it turned into an even bigger mess?

Group Leader
last guy who was tling was doing it because you guys and also previous tls appeared to have dropped this manga

also separate the self promo into a separate page at the end, its against mangadex tos to mix it into the bottom of a page like that.
What I know is that he was in my server where I had mentioned we are still working on it. I think he knnew, I could be wrong though.

Ohhhh!? Am i dreaming?? Is this reality? There's a whole chapter here....

Btw thanks for the upload

Group Leader
Don't forget to make the credits / ad page separate. It can't be inline per uploading guidelines.

Also for future reference for your TL, the official TL uses "Lemon" instead of "Remon". Even the fan TL for the LN uses "Lemon"

Otherwise, great work. Cheers
Yeah, I'll fix the end page thingy. I did that because otherwise it was turning out to be a giant page in the end, which people had a problem with. I will have it fixed from next chapter onwards.
Regarding remon thing, we'll have it fixed from ch 17 onwards. If i fixed it in ch 14 and 15, it'll look weird, as it'll go from remon to lemon to remon to again lemon.

Supporter
The real victim here is Lemon guys.
Might as well put her into suicide watch at this point.
She does gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing she has someone in Nukkun on whom she can rely completely and without hesitation to act in her best interests and never be concerned about possibly impure motivations, so it's not like she's suffering in vain. But it's gonna be painful for her and painful to watch, all the same.

Dex-chan lover
Romance covert mission
GUrh6jEbMAAzpOI

Supporter
Please spoil me this then: does any girl in the story actually develop feelings for NukumizI himself?
V6 is all about Remon embracing her attraction to Nukkun and trying to kill her lingering attachment to Ayano by eliminating everything else in her life and focusing entirely on him (and getting him to do the same for her). He finally admits to himself that some of the girls around him are serious about him (something he'd explicitly rejected after Christmas) and that he might actually be (or at least on his way to becoming) someone who can stand beside them without embarrassing them or himself. (That he's seen in that volume as two-timing Remon and Anna by unrelated third parties certainly helps.)

The end of V6 and the bulk of V7 has Anna drop a massive number of extremely subtle hints in his direction, a friend of hers from another school refer to him as "the guy" when introduced to him and generally stepping up her usual jealous pouting and cockblocking way beyond what's come before.

Shikiya has smaller roles in both but seems to have made serious emotional strides and outright asks him for a kiss in V7.

So, to answer your question...yeah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread