Too Many Losing Heroines! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.5

Dex-chan lover
Combine the double-page spreads 😭😭😭.
monkey paw curls
beauftiful.png
make-heroine-ga-oosugiru-comic-ch14-5-too-cute.png
damn-that-took-too-long.png
Anime is so pretty. But Itachi's art is also very pretty.

Yaknow, I wonder why does Author really like drawing eyes that way, all misty-like

Contributor
I only see you as a friend
That is exactly what I want from you, no more no less
:dogkek:

There we go. Love how her knees got weak at the realization he only wanted to be friends and she was expecting something else. This is the direction I want them going into. Dunno about romance, but I want them to be real, genuine friends because the bento thing they had going on was a complete joke.

And they can't be genuine friends if only Anna thought they were friends, so now they are finally on the same page. Excellent.

It's kinda funny to see some people here hate on Yanami so much lol

When I was reading the novel most people's sentiment was the same: "I like all three but I don't want him to end up with any of them"

Dex-chan lover
The anime shuffle some thing around, and the manga was good from the start (my only point of reference, I dunno about the LN), but the two first anime episodes feel even better than the manga to me! Really hitting it out of the park.

Double-page supporter
It's kinda funny to see some people here hate on Yanami so much lol

When I was reading the novel most people's sentiment was the same: "I like all three but I don't want him to end up with any of them"
I think is because they think is not MC job to "save" any of them... just go with some random girl.

Even feel like mc would be a second option of sorts, the way she talked to the guy she liked for ex... that would be a reason to be just friend with her forever even if she develops feelings for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be sloooooow af...
I just had the same thought after reading all the chapter. After some much chapter they haven't really hit anywhere. I also really expected yanami to be over her old love at this point. This will take time. A story for years to come, but I will put it down and will take a look at it in a year or so

Dex-chan lover
As it should be, I really hope this story don't end being another generic harem
I would be surprised if it didn't. For now everything directs in this direction for a slightly favorite for yanami. But after reading the ln spoiler I can't imagine anything other than a harem

Dex-chan lover
The animation art is so much better than the manga, but I still love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh... odd, that felt like a finale, mr. Robot finally made some friends and the unhappy girl finally decided to start moving on.

I'd be satisfied if the author just ended the manga with this.

Users who are viewing this thread