Too Much Pain

Dex-chan lover
@horsewithnoname

How is that prejudice? It‘s the mangaka‘s job to tell me in the very first chapter what the manga is about. If he does that and I don‘t like the story I can make a judgement.
And this manga is awful shit. Stupid new trend, just like Isekai (=trash). Hence I rated it with 1 star.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag The description was already enough of a turn off for me but I kinda still wanted to know what is going to happen. Kinda like with all those terrible internet videos (the cup one for example) so thank you very much for the spoiler

Dex-chan lover
@boag lmao what a load of shitty drama. I'm just gonna drop it then. Thanks for the spoiler.

I think I read it some time ago (2015 maybe). Has some NTR content so hmm... Be warned! xD

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField You have the right to do what you do, we just have different opinion. It's because sometimes I thought a manga was just gonna be another generic garbage, but the later chapters proved me wrong. I almost tossed aside Oyasumi Punpun and Voynich Hotel because it's too weird and Helck because I hate tournament fight mangas. Well, I just like to finish the manga before giving it any score.

But tell me, is NTR really becoming a thing like isekai? Damn the isekai wave is a huge waste of paper. And one more thing, I don't think this manga qualifies as NTR yet, because I thought NTR is after the significant other commit, then cheats or taken away? They just met in chapter 1.

Power Uploader
@kiriha

Well to be fair, @boag DID hide it in a spoiler tag so they’re only partly to blame for tempting you.

I have to admit, I fell into temptation myself.

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKhard No, man, you misunderstand my post. I do grateful for the spoiler. The description, first chapter and MC isn't my cup of tea for non-H mango but i do want to know how it will end. Turns out the story is shittier than i thought so i just decided to drop it instead of waiting till fully translated.

Contributor
Glasses girl mmm...~?
I'm in, it only has 3 volumes too after all mmm...

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg
@Kiriha
Sometimes text misses out on context and "Misunderstandings happen " lol.

Anyways like Kiriha said, sometimes its better to know how a trainwreck ends so you dont invest too much time into it.

Thanks @boag for the info. I have the same problem, read the description but have the curiosity of how does it develop (it's the art's fault)

Power Uploader
@boag

I can usually deal with a lot of drama in stories, no matter how forehead to desk smacking numbing it can be... (the most frustrating is when the male character HAS a wife, or fiance, or living together and there's little or no intimacy for example, drama's part of life.)

The largest part of a story that pisses me off, is no closure. A canceled work that wont ever get an 'end'. No, not just anime, but the actual source material. Those I steer clear of moreso. (even a good fanfic ending would suffice as long as it exists)

Im reading "Take me to the moon" and the mc promised to marry the girl who saved his life when he was younger, at chapter 30 something, even tho they've gotten married, and living in a bachelor apartment, they've done nothing but hold hands....

Thats more impractical/frustrating than anything. No, Im not asking for smut or ecchi overload in the panels... but something in story suggesting that a greater level of intimacy is ongoing...

Tho I think I strayed from the original topic now... LOL

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg i know what you mean, i can usually deal with the drama for so long before i get tired of it, if no progress is made.

YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FINALLY GOT PICKED UP! AFTER YEARS OF WAITING. I even asked /h/ for help I ended up creating this page on Mangadex way back when batoto got closed. Hallelujah!

Dex-chan lover
It got picked up and then dropped asa sack of rocks on a old man back.
I tried to check the raws as is only 3 volumes but couldn't find anything over the 20th chapter.
From what I understood the girls family had a restaurant, a cook made a error and served bad food and they had to give away everything to pay compensation, possibly even that wasn't enough and she had to sell her body to protect her family, it was the perfect family before the incident, she have a little sister that seems like the core reason for her decision.
Funny enough the guys she contacted for making the AV were probably good people.
Her and MC boss was a regular at her restaurant and it seems like he knew of her situation, the worker with the eye closed blackmailed her to fuck him for silence, MC discovered it and punched him and the boss fired the bastard or something.
Oh, he did fuck her and broke her morale, SOB even have a family but she was too dumb to counter blackmail him or something.

Users who are viewing this thread