TOOR Scans

Loving Honzuki no Gekokujou, thank you so much. Will be waiting the next chapters.

can i request this manga...
https://lhscan.net/manga-living-in-this-world-with-cut-paste-raw.html
Other raw
http://www.a-zmanga.net/archives/47643

@RON_BWL thank you for translating Maou, Sama Retry !, Masamune kun side story and Shomin Sample.

by the way i've been waiting for another chapter of Maou Sama retry since the raw already at Chapter 21 at LHScan, could you tell us any estimate time for another translataion of chapter since its already over a month please.

also for @everyone please stop recommending another manga since it may cause delay and problem to other project since not everyone have time to translate and edit the manga all time.

Power Uploader
@Alfha_Robby If you haven't done so already, make sure to join our Discord for all latest news and sneak peak on new release. I apologize that we couldn't release faster, but at this point our manpower is severely limited, considering that fact that Kitsune (TLing Maou) is already translating 10+ other series - the best we could do is try to release monthly, but even then I can't say for certain he won't suddenly get busy or something. Rest assured, if opportunities arise, we'll speed up release as much as we could :D

@RonBWL wow i didn't expect my message to be read let alone be replied and tagged.

i did visit the discord but had no clue where i should see the information beside #Announcement

also its not like i expect the manga got translated very fast but since there's lack of update i kinda worry that the project may be abandoned or something so just take it easy.

Quality > Quantity after all

Power Uploader
@Alfha_Robby I suppose you have yet to sub to Maou since I posted a PA just yesterday. In any case, if we do have to drop something, we'll make sure to announce it on the last released chapter (much like with Kuang Shen)

Power Uploader
@BDM130 Having some difficulty with my TL (being lazy as usual). I'll look for additional help next month until he comes back

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL

I'm very grateful for your group's translations and been waiting patiently for updates, but are you guys dropping Maou Retry? I've waited for 3-4 months now and no updates on it... I'm just wondering if I should have any hopes for it anymore... :'(

Power Uploader
@Kuyu I apologize for your inconvenience, but trust me, I'm just as frustrated as you :/ This project was from a close friend of mine and there was little I could do in term of trying to fix it, yet at the same time Kitsune's been going through a very harsh time that almost drove him to suicide twice already :/ I'll do my best to convince him on letting me issue a temporary fix for this series, please give us a little bit of time :/

Users who are viewing this thread