TOOR Scans

Fed-Kun's army
Just wanna day thank you for continuing those manga dropped by Hatigarm! Without you guys I would’ve not even be able to read them, as MD is and will be the only reading site I support asides from official.

Thank you for all the chapters you translate, I don't read all your series but Bookworm I am in love with. Thank you for translating the final chapters before the holidays, I appreciate it a bunch. Happy holidays to everyone who reads this.

Wait you also translated part 2 (chapter 1) already, oh my goodness thank you so much! This has probably made my week! <3

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish with a new game of beat the rules. re: "cheat kusushi no slow life isekai ni tsukurou drugstore".

I have re-read 3.2.7 and 5.1 I don't see a problem with any part of it. The censorship of "commenting" part of 3.2.7 is subject to 5.1 And I still don't see a problem with it. Please do not assume "roles" played by other anti-social-ital groups found in the world upon MD mods. Being nice, is accepted by society. Being abrasive is tolerated. Being down right nasty is not acceptable.

I appreciate the time and effort your group and many other groups have contributed in scanlations. The new contest for 2020 I foresee has no good ending. History has proven time and time again. The agitators are the first to be brought to the wall by those they tried to control.

At the beginning of this game you started is the only time you can still call it off. I beg you to do so.

Update:
Thank-you for cancelling. There are ways to be abrasive and foment change. (ie: Gandhi, MLK) There are ways to "Tweak a bad mod decision". There is no way justify a "nasty" comment. Let's not talk about hypothetical's, but wait for a blunder. It's easy to reverse an improper decision. No way to accept a bad decision.

Power Uploader
@doppler There are two goals, one is to show people the new rules work, and two, is to potentially find out anything that might become exploitable in the future so MD can deal with it now rather than kicking up another fuss later on. Still, they've told me explicitly that they do not wish to try out such method and prefer the "wait 'n see" approach, so I've cancelled the event. Nothing malicious has been done, and both sides understand each other pretty well here.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL
OK, that cleared up a few things. But you could see how the contest could be interpreted as "An attempt to piss off as many as possible game".
We already had one bad drama in 2019, and the fall out is still dropping. It put a lot of frost over many things.

First of all, thanks for all the great releases, love the work you guys do! 👍
Also, I'm stoked to see the note on redoing stuff removed from MD. It was something I wanted to do if others didn't first, but irl issues prevent it atm (medical issues, and don't even have a pc atm mainly smh) so I'm glad to see some people doing it. I think it's fantastic, so thanks for that as well 😁

Anywho, keep up the great work, it's very much appreciated👏

Power Uploader
@Guillet567 We currently have no KTL at all, JSB13's still absent that we have to pause on Housekeeper :( Life is sad :(

Power Uploader
@Kwijo I've been reading that for a while - we don't currently have any CTL, but if we have the chance, we'll surely give it a go

Power Uploader
@Izaya_Onisai I've been trying to recruit JTL (even willing to pay) to help with Kitsune but none so far. We're still trying to get back to it, don't worry :/

Users who are viewing this thread