Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 1 Ch. 15.5 - Extra 3

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this ship a lot. The highschool girl is honestly too young for him (not that it would actually matter if they legitimately loved each other) and their relationship doesn’t really feel romantic in the slightest. Plus some chapters ago the little brother fell in love with her and I don’t need any drama. Though I’m sure if it was allowed, the main man would have harem including every character he’s met so far (regardless of age, sex, or martial status).

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo i like the jk more but it seems he just locked into the sensei route ..... I like sensei too but i prefer jk .... Cmon he must be like 3-5 years older ? Not that much really.

So those 3 became friends? Ok.

You know it never really dawned on me until now that he isn't a high-school student, but it would make perfect sense as to why he has a lot of free time. It just, didn't.

Supporter
For anyone wondering what the heck that first page was about, it is a weird Japanese thing. You see, there are two rivaling chocolate snacks based on mushrooms and bamboo shoots... It is kinda like Coke vs Pepsi, but rather than advertise in parallels, these two often have contests between themselves.

I always love seeing the bamboo vs mushroom debate because its so pervasive that no one feels like it needs context despite making no sense why the two are compared otherwise

Dex-chan lover
When did those two even meet ? I don't remember seeing the big brother and teacher together before.

Users who are viewing this thread