Topic: ask/request manga. Post manga you are looking for here

Dex-chan lover
There is too many thread created just for searching a manga. so why don't just create one and everyone post it here. More traffic, more people walk by. it faster to find the manga you looking for. isn't it ?

So let start with this. i looking for this one. found it in amazon but can't read the name. seem like new one so i just wonder somewhere i can't bookmark it. is if on Bakaupdate yet ? https://www.amazon.co.jp/きみに届け。はじまりの歌-スターツ出版文庫-沖田円/dp/4813703771
W4100030991861.jpg

Double-page supporter
Looking for a manga that I saw here. Style: Fantasy-comedy.
The story is about a boy going to visit a "witch/mage" in the city from a village. He keeps saying that he is weak compared to the other villagers but in fact the village he comes from is the village of the heroes, where retired heroes goes. (For example: he says that he can't even cut a tree -> the tree is in fact an ent,...) The last time I saw, there was only 1 chapter.

Double-page supporter
reposting my post

Looking for the name of romcom school life supernatural manga

Its about a ghost girl who wants to be the MCs wife and tries to get girls to fall in love with him.
One chapter was in the library and she made books fall down on the chapter's girl. MC goes to save her and the ghost girl stops other books from falling on them. MC notices and she confirms it.
I think theres around 10 chapters. i already looked through the search function with the tags and nothing came up that reminded me of it

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga I think i saw 3-5 ghost girl. but seem like none of them is right. But why the ghost girl want to be MC wife but try to seduce more girl fall for him ? That sound not right

Double-page supporter
@Tcof
because he was the first one to notice her presence. And since she can't physically be with him she tries to get him with girls to satisfy that void??? i dont really know why its confusing. His mom can also see her.

Double-page supporter
Also the guy was a loner and she wants him to experience life.He was a loner because he didnt want to disturb the peace and have no attachment to people's problems

VIP
@ganggangnigga Same as in this thread? https://mangadex.org/thread/12321/looking-for-this-manga-about-a-ghost-that-does-matchmaking

https://mangadex.org/manga/23661/yonakano-reiji-ni-haremu-wo

Also, I have mixed feelings about having a megathread for searching for manga. If there are multiple requests ongoing at the same time, responses can get confusing because they get interleaved and mixed up, and it's not as clear at a glance if any particular request has been resolved or not.

I think a better idea is having a dedicated child board for identification requests, like what MU has. If each request is in its own thread, it's more clear which ones have been resolved and which ones haven't.

Also, y'all need to work on your clickbait skills ? No one's gonna want to click on a thread named "What is this manga I forgot the name"... make the title more descriptive! ?

I'm looking for a manga I read before but seem to have lost.
It was about an isekai about a healer that got betrayed by the princess and drugged to become their pet.
He eventually died and came back to life and revenge etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread