Tora wa Ryuu o Mada Tabenai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Tomb of the Ancients

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious to know within the logic of this world whether the human forms of the animals are just visuals for our benefit or if they can actually transform. I had assumed it was the former but this chapter has a panel of the tortoise physically shrinking so I'm not sure anymore.

Group Leader
I'm curious to know within the logic of this world whether the human forms of the animals are just visuals for our benefit or if they can actually transform. I had assumed it was the former but this chapter has a panel of the tortoise physically shrinking so I'm not sure anymore.
i dont think humans exits in this world they all might have two forms: one animal and one hybrid

Dex-chan lover
I think forgot the plot, when we start talking about extending her life?
Yeah I thought the plot before was about avoiding the drakeboy's mother or smth? Or was it searching for her? My memories have been overwritten by the wholesome modern AU omake

Double-page supporter
Yeah I thought the plot before was about avoiding the drakeboy's mother or smth? Or was it searching for her? My memories have been overwritten by the wholesome modern AU omake
They started by avoiding the other dragon. Then the boy asked the tigerlady about her short life. Then she said something about why would I want to extend it. Then he said something along the lines of idk, but we all know it’s because he loves her and wants to be with her and doesn’t want to sit there and have to watch her die of old age eventually.

Power Uploader
Tbh, think it is dragon heart or something that makes you age slower but feel like this story could have a tragic end if it wanted to. or a bittersweet one

Supporter
In the first chapter, we see the tiger transform. So my guess is that they can.
I actually like the fact that they seem to transform rather randomly, particularly the dragon and the tiger. As if their appearances had a quantum quality, you can get either one depending on the moment you watch. It adds to the strangeness of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread