Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo

Fed-Kun's army
At least it ends on a high note. Preferable to dragging on forever and slowly petering out or having some half-assed abrupt ending, which seems to be the norm.

It's short, it's funny, and it has tits, if that's your thing. They're not always the punchline, so don't worry too much about that, even if they're not your thing. It ends rather too soon, but it was done well, regardless.

Came for the delinquents, stayed for the laughs. Worth a read for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil for me. I not very happy with the way it handle bully in this.
Everything turn out just fine because she is strong to get any harm or even notice the fact she getting bullied. Do author manage handle this joke in a serious way or it just stay like that ?

@Tcof ...dude, check the genre; Comedy right? If you're still bitching that there's no "moral ways of handling bullying in this manga" despite reading that this manga is a comedy/ecchi genre, then I got bad news for you. Go read some fucking soyboy edgy-angsty manga if you want those "bully victim gets revenge against bully" type of shit. Heck, even Onizuka would cringe at your mentality.

Dex-chan lover
@GothicRexterz man, i just demand some spoil. To see what kind this story will handle. I can have the right to like something or not, ight ?
And yes, as i said, I not happy with this way. You want to control over how people feel over something ?
Also, don't assuming there is just gets revenge against bully type of shit. I was expect something more peaceful. Like they redeem, she aware and defend her self properly, etc...

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler: Torako breaks everything

Well, even though it had to end suddenly due to the magazine itself dying, the author managed to write an actual, fairly happy ending over several chapters. Maybe melodramatic, but it got the point across. The bonus chapter at the end was the real treat.

@Tcof
Torako doesn't realize that they are trying to bully her. She never shows any feelings about it, other than being overly eager about trying to fit in and wanting to be less annoying to her "friends." Given this is a manga that has a topless schoolgirl trying to beat someone up in the first chapter, I didn't treat it too seriously. Also, trying to beat Torako up is like attacking a bulldozer, and even her efforts to make peace and stop fights end up causing chaos and scaring the hell out of people and causing property damage. Eventually they quit bullying her because they keep getting injured, and usually just tolerate her while telling her she's annoying until near the end.

tl;dr: It doesn't handle bullying in a serious or respectful way. It handles it in a slapstick "too dumb to understand and to strong to be injured" way.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof There is barely any bullying, a deliqneunt school students learnt that a new transfer student is coming in who's superhimanly strong, they test it out and find that it's true. The story is an ecchi comedy about some girls, especially their leader becoming friends with the transfer student who is basically the Hulk.

To be honest, I didn't have much expectations on this manga beyond "this is probably an ecchi harem" but I just finished reading it and I gotta say, this is actually really good!

There's no romance at all, the comedy is great, the jokes are hilarious (at least for me), and both genders could enjoy reading this. It focuses on the girls and I mean just girls cough last chapter spoiler cough and there's no guy butting in their friendship, just pure fun. Of course, just overlook the nudity like I did, and maybe some jokes would be a bit too adult for your taste but I say this was worth my time.

If there will be a sequel, I'd definitely read it!

Dex-chan lover
That was a hell of a ride, lots of fan services, stupid situations... but most importantly, what the hell was that gorilla?

Dex-chan lover
I love this author's art style, a series with a fun premise, great art, decent comedy and boobs.

tho, no wonder it is this short, it felt like the author couldn't arrange everything together to make a stronger plot, but at least it ended with a great final lmao

Users who are viewing this thread