Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo

Ok that was really fucking sad
What was the point of that? "Yeah she's got more brothers and sisters than you can imagine, no parents and they live in a shit house. Anyways heres a funny scene with torako!"
C'mon man

Dex-chan lover
Those goddamn japanese otaku couldn't appreciate the culture in Young Animal Comics (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I read the spoiler from some post before.
I must say, this chapter here gone from light comedy gag to full "WTF, BUT WHY ????" in two pages.

Contributor
So just to inform all the person that don't know it. The Young Animal Comics that publish this manga and some other will be unpublished or axed (for what I have saw on Reddit) and so, many series that are independant of the magazine are getting also axed by the authors because they will not get bought by another magazine. So that's the reason that it escalated to 10 at 1000000 in just a chapter. Hope I have cleared the situation.

Damn. Shame that this is gonna be cut but at least the authors trying to give us a strong ending, even if it feels pretty disconnected from the rest of the series

Dex-chan lover
Editor:So,well,this got the axe.Need a ending,like,yesterday.Got any idea?

Author:Nope.Everything it's going to be a trainwreck.

Editor:Ok.Let's go with that.

The author is fluent in English and active on his Twitter, be sure to send him some support for this awesome series!

https://twitter.com/NJ_Kilroy

Users who are viewing this thread