Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo

Dex-chan lover
This was a funnier series than I thought. Didn't quite go the way I expected at first with the delinquent theme either.

@Axalon
Thanks, looking forward to it! I also used the situation to practice my japanese without the crutch of having the same text already translated somewhere else. I consider your translation to be the closest to an official text we can get, so it will be nice to review what I got wrong and right there.
Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Dem cheeks.. theys bring a tear to this here's eyes... *sniff*

Aggregator gang
This is like a female version of Beelzebub but a bit more weird if that's even possible.

us3o8e.png

Final status confirmed by @Axalon. Thanks for scanlating, sad to see this story end, but it couldn't last forever.

Group Leader
@maximuffin2

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten, I've just been waiting for a chance. And now I've got a chance to hammer out several scripts for this series, which I've already started doing.

Double-page supporter
Saying that this is about delinquents is a bit like saying that Grand Blue is about diving.

My god, the series is hilarious but chapter 13 really goes above and beyond. I don't think they can top that one.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZaToby
It didn't get axed. The magazine it was being published in went under and it sunk with the ship. I skimmed ahead in the raws though and it looks like the author ended it with a pretty fucking awesome miniarc. Granted I don't speak Japanese so I didn't understand the dialogue but its pretty obvious what's going on in it. Without spoiling too much:
She goes into full blown hulk mode and saves her class.
I'm looking forward to being able to really read it

Fed-Kun's army
Of Mice and Men - Feminazi Edition

Was interesting somewhat... The comedy is mediocre though...

Users who are viewing this thread