Torako! Don't Break Everything! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Tunnel

Dex-chan lover
I really did hope nobody die, Torako will probably survive because she's a fucking monster but don't tell me the little girl is gonna die. Even if it's axed, end on a death is pretty dark such a silly manga.

Double-page supporter
EhnbVRph.jpg

@Lilliwyt That's why I'm hesitant to read the chapter even though I'm commenting on it... it just hit's you so hard in the end! You'll see/feel.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't the manga that got axed, the whole publishing magazine went bust.

Dex-chan lover
A surprise development but I think it's a good one. Torako looked pretty cool at the end of this chapter.

What got me was the fact that torako is so God damn strong her blood vessels are popping from sheer force....
Holy shit go.

Contributor
@Antonius
So why is the status completed when it was clearly canceled?

Because since the magazine ended rather than it being cancelled in the magazine, it's technically either on hiatus until it finds a new magazine, or it's completed because the author technically is giving it an ending (albeit a rushed one).

Aggregator gang
me reading this chapter without reading the ones before be like : ExCuSe Me WtF ?

@IMadcat6204 I think she could hold her own against the Hulk! Actually I think she could be the only female that could handle being married to a Hulk ;) Black Widow would have been destroyed. 😳

Lmao might as well go ALL OUT if you know you have to end it :D Also reminds me of some horror manga that had the same premise, train gets wrecked in tunnel during field trip but only a few survive... I wonder what it was called.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, suddenly it went dark.

Sad... it is true that the magazine publication ended? Any info on this? A few of manga I'm following might end in a same fate.

Users who are viewing this thread