Torako! Don't Break Everything! - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Tears

>Year of our lord, 2000+19
>Still thinks that the manga is axed
Once again, reminder that the manga isn't axed. It's the magazine that got bankrupt. Mangaka had the option to move to other magazine but decided to end the series anyway.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Author: Sack my manga? Well fuck you too! Imma draw a bunch of boobies HAHAHA!!

Dex-chan lover
This concept was getting tired exponentially fast, but I would have like to see it continue.

Btw your tits are fucking fantastic

Double-page supporter
Good shit ending for a comedy manga and that sudden twist before the axed falls made it quite memorable.

From a stagnant 6/10 to 8/10

Tits are nice, but where are my sunken nipples at? Someone has to have them...

Rotor is good too.

Good ending for the manga. Thanks @Brutu for clarifying that.

Will miss this manga

That's a much better final chapter. The author probably took the chance with the magazine closing to finish the series and create something more interesting, so good on him.

Supporter
I'm glad the mangaka finished this, not enough stories have closure and not enough stories end when they need too ...

Tits yay, also I love the creep taking photos in the corner on the last page. Go man, it's a buffet😃

Dex-chan lover
I just realized Torako must've gotten so many big scars thx to the dmg she got from the cave collapsing incident, wonder how the group would've reacted from see her body.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is was an enjoyable series and a fun ending in my opinion, the train wreck was a thrilling sudden "ah hell we're going out with a bang". I'm glad nobody died in the end and we ended on an absurd note that was hilarious.

There's another chapter still. Published in another magazine. Onsen chapter (with a twist in the end!)
I don't think the mangaka will keep the series going, the extra chapter also ends with "owari" (the end) intead of the usual "suzuku" (to be continued). But it's worth mentioning and translating.

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu I swear it was mention at least more than 20 times since Chapter 18. Honestly if people don't know at this point, they just don't read comments.

Users who are viewing this thread