Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Distance And Preconceptions

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
Yeah this author really go and make a boom with this ending

Good stuff man 8/10

Dex-chan lover
wait so he's a she? how the fuck did she transform from a cute-ass chick to basically a dickless dude?

@remiska The manga wasn't axed. We've been saying this for a very long time, but the manga wasn't axed. What happened is that the manga was popular, the magazine that published it was not. The manga had to end because the magazine went under, both popular(or good) and bad stories had to be cancelled. It's what would happen if for some reason most countries of the world managed to harm the core of the planet, it doesn't matter if your country is the best(politically, economically and socially speaking) and has the purest/cleanest air and rivers in the entire world, everyone would be blown to pieces regardless.

I really hope the author makes another manga, I enjoyed the hell out of this.

In the meantime, I hope someone translates the other manga that's on here

Gori-sensei being a woman makes a lot of sense. She didnt get weirded out any of the times the girls were naked. At the time it was a little weird but now it just makes it way less creepy

Contributor
What actually happened was the parent company of the magazine merged with another, which caused them to streamline and close the "young animal arashi" magazine that Torako was published in, some series were moved to the similar magazine "young animal" (the magazine most notably gal gohan is published in) such as Mai ball and that dumb series about reincarnating as a behemoth cat monster and being spoiled by a perverted elf, for whatever reason they chose not to make the transition, personally I think it was a reasonable judgement since the series ended on a high.

Was a good One. Sad to see ir end.

That said, why is Harambe in this story? ;)

Dex-chan lover
All this, and nobody’s talking about the “Preparation? What’s that? Is it edible?” In the note at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@IJustMadeThisToComment I think the gorilla is there to further the joke about "fusion." She might've been working at a zoo before teaching or something like that I guess. Could make another joke about the saying that people and their pets start to resemble each other, so if she was taking care of gorillas for whatever reason then that's why she got all buff and mannish. Alternatively, maybe the "gorilla" was her. Now she just looks relatively more normal?

Well, fact is we may never know for sure what the deal there was since this was just an extra chapter on a series that was ending and probably isn't going to have its setting touched again by the author (since they seem to be the one who chose to end it rather than try to carry on in a new magazine)

Dex-chan lover
Probably looked like due to all the years of teaching in a school full of crazy delinquents.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Fuck the huge twist of her becoming She-Hulk. The real twist was this ending. What the fuck.

@Calihan
Did they even show a Gorisen reaction to any of that?

Then what do you call this in the last chapter? I'm sorry that you have such a short memory you cant remember her lack of reaction literally one chapter ago. But sure, it's all in MY head

https://s5.mangadex.org/data/0680a9402046034201a09e8546d93d42/x14.png

Also the very first chapter she didnt react to the nudity.

https://s5.mangadex.org/data/d61f4930cf152cc7b79fe2fe86c8569e/x13.jpg

So yea, I stand by what I said
She didnt get weirded out any of the times the girls were naked

Users who are viewing this thread