Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Distance And Preconceptions

Dex-chan lover
Well, I didn't see that one coming
Still, what a way to end the series
It's a shame that it had to end so soon though.

Double-page supporter
Ahh... what a great chapter, and what a great series.

This ranks right up there with Banana no Nana as a series that ended too soon but pulled out all the stops to go out as awesomely as possible. Really looking forward to seeing what this mangaka does next.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to have a nice bit of comedy relief before leaving off this manga.

I'll keep my eye out on what the mangaka does next, their design sense for cute girls is off the charts (and he isn't afraid of actually getting raunchy)

@Gustbk

I'll keep my eye out on what the mangaka does next, their design sense for cute girls is off the charts (and he isn't afraid of actually getting raunchy)

Agreed!

Group Leader
A damn good ending. A crazy manga like this is well ended by a wacky, hilarious ending. I'm sad to see it go, but at least we get closure!

Dex-chan lover
And i read this on minimarket...
Thank you guys!!!!
See you around!!!

Dex-chan lover
Man, childbirth hits some women HARD.
I can only imagine how her husband feels, having married the girl in that picture and ending up with Gorisen.
Unless her husband is the one in that picture.

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter, and even I who doesn't care for Yuri still think that Takano X Torako was a great ship, even got a small tease about it. Great twist too. Satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread