Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Ch. 7 - What is a Gyaruo?

Dex-chan lover
So imma just go ahead and predict that these two will not get together, she will just tease him every now and then, have a few moments here and there, we‘ll have 50 chapters dedicated to other girls who like mister vanilla mc, and the he gets with the classmate. Because God forbid any gyaru manga follows a unique narrative
Yeah that's my worry. I'd really like to see Aunt and MC get together but that won't happen due to the age gap. Which frankly annoys me anytime it happens. Most vanilla outcome is he learns from the gyaru and ends up with classmate which is boring.

Dex-chan lover
So her ex was probably a gyaruoh. She's not ashamed of her lifestyle but that guy probably ruined her life and left her pregnant.
My guy is trying everything and stumbling in every step, he can't help being inexperieced that's for sure.
This is probably more of a coming of age story than romance but I would not discard the posibility of them being together by the end. It's not going to be easy though

Dex-chan lover
How quaint that the older landlady is literally the most modern among the group, making use of pretty much every service possible to try and promote the inn despite it seemingly being unpopular. That and the fact that the daughter has like... ten pounds of phone accessories, she's never going to upgrade. Smartphones don't have spots to put those charms anymore as far as I know.

MD@Home
Man, I missed mobage and mixi too LMAO. But most people used to using LINE and WhatsApp nowaday.

Users who are viewing this thread