Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Ch. 7 - What is a Gyaruo?

Dex-chan lover
So imma just go ahead and predict that these two will not get together, she will just tease him every now and then, have a few moments here and there, we‘ll have 50 chapters dedicated to other girls who like mister vanilla mc, and the he gets with the classmate. Because God forbid any gyaru manga follows a unique narrative
I thought Gal Gohan was unique...

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
A bit worried about the classmate. Hope she doesn't get her heart broken.

Power Uploader
Thanks for tranlsation!
What a funny chapter, that mental battle with herself was hilarious of student girl, also after 6 hours, I don't think he will be able to properly function for the day with those burns.

Hope the author can keep it up with more interesting chapters.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So imma just go ahead and predict that these two will not get together, she will just tease him every now and then, have a few moments here and there, we‘ll have 50 chapters dedicated to other girls who like mister vanilla mc, and the he gets with the classmate. Because God forbid any gyaru manga follows a unique narrative
Ugh. I guess the teasing and will they wont they is what gets it to serialization status. I'd love to read the hentai doujinshi version of this, where the auntie ties MC up in a room in her boarding house and milks him for all he is worth.

Fed-Kun's army
p11 "If I don't do something to cross the line from being a friend to a romantic relationship, nothing will change for eternity"
That's quite bold for an MC like that.

p19 hilarious reaction

p24 goddamn that first panel

Bro I got jump scared by all the ass in the first page
I had my reader size set to No limit, so it filled my whole monitor when I opened the chapter.

If he still has this look and goes to school next chp poor Asakura gonna have a fit
He's gonna look more like a lobster than anything

So her ex was probably a gyaruoh. She's not ashamed of her lifestyle but that guy probably ruined her life and left her pregnant.
She doesn't have any kids though.

Dex-chan lover
Guys this is a blueballing manga in essence. There will be no pairing happaning. Like at all. Teasing is the main pillar of shit like this and MC is just a plot device. Just enjoy the art.

Dex-chan lover
p11 "If I don't do something to cross the line from being a friend to a romantic relationship, nothing will change for eternity"
That's quite bold for an MC like that.

p19 hilarious reaction

p24 goddamn that first panel

I had my reader size set to No limit, so it filled my whole monitor when I opened the chapter.

He's gonna look more like a lobster than anything

She doesn't have any kids though.
You are right, my bad. I forgot that plot point.
Now I wonder if the son will play any part in the story, there seems to be a lot more to that family.

Dex-chan lover
PEAK FICTION HAS RETURNED BOYS!!! Also the Mom and Classmate are so fucking adorable it's ridiculous... No weak links in this chain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread