Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - How Cute ♡

Supporter
where's the hentai??
Right here,
image.png

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Group Leader
You guys really like your tanned milf gal don't you?

Can't say I'm not the same.

Aggregator gang
Came for the gyaru milf, stayed for the impressive fishing experience and even got a bit of booba by the end of it.

Honestly I was hoping for more on the fishing section but the playfulness between the two MC's work too

Dex-chan lover
It probably gonna be just teasing till the very end, just like with his previous serialization Strike or Gutter, which ended axed and with no action

But the guy used to make proper hentai before that under the pen name Ando ryu, it sucks that after his art got better he started doing just teasing manga
"me coming back from checking his stuff"
Oh...
Oh I see...
He REALLY liked making NTR hentai huh...
Hopefully that stays in his past works only... :fml:

Contributor
I wonder who that girl from uni is, and if we'll see her again. She did say "I'd like you to join" which means she personally wanted him to be there.

"Face" - A shallow answer about love, but he is what he is I guess. He's fresh out of high school and is understandably still pretty immature. He's dancing around in the palm of her hands, alright. If he were any sharper he'd quickly connect the dots regarding the mole on her breast as a clue as to who that gyaru in the photo was, but let's see how long it takes him to finally make the connection.

"Talk to her looking not at her boobs but looking at her eyes"
This is actually legit advice, women don't like it when their boobs are being gawked at unless they actually tell you to look. And yes, they do notice where men are looking.

A bit of trivia regarding Ama divers: Traditionally, (at least until the 60s) these free-diving women often dived only wearing a loincloth, but this began to change starting in the 20th century. Too bad this is set in the modern era for those horny for Hana.

Another way to romanize ヤリサー "Yarisa" is "YariCir", short for "Yari Circle" (Fuck Club), as explained it's a trope regarding universities in Japan where groups of college guys invite college girls (often younger ones, but not always) to join a circle that's supposedly for socializing, but is also a front for gangbangs, hookups and other sexual activities.

Page 22: if スナック "Snack" was the term used in the raws, this is an abbreviation that more likely pertains to the establishment, a "snack bar", a small bar that also serves snacks with alcohol (so the place is called Snack Bar Nawa in this case, I guess).

Double-page supporter
Who wouldn't tempted to get teased by Gal Mama? I would probably welcomed it.

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm that drinking with a group of old retired japanese dudes is fun af!
Cheers to that, cant wait to see the boy gets shitfaced with fun old men chapter...

and he's misunderstanding one thing too, if you have the rizz, does it really matter if you dont live alone? There's a love hotel, or i dunno, stay over at her place?! Plus, karaoke is overrated anyways, way too many distractions.

Dex-chan lover
this "gal" doesn't feel like a real human being at all.
"hey, kid! wanna look at my tits as i lower my top in front of everyone in public?"
Anyone who actually did that would seem like a gross drug addict slag or bipolar.

Dex-chan lover
Just saw this dude made Strike x Gutter, so it won't go anywhere like your typical 300+ chapters shounen romcom. I'll stay for the ride, but i ain't got my hopes up

This manga give some H vibes, so far with no H content. MC's friend seems to try to hook MC with his step-mom, knows his ero fantasies and knows this would align with them. Female lead figured most of it out in seconds from a single picture of herself. Also her insisting on being called mom. Kind of red flags all over, though there was a small push for a romantic relationship between the leads in this chapter (thanks to the lady from the bar). Makes me wonder who the MC looks like, maybe she had a boyfriend in the past who looked like this.

Dex-chan lover
I got the vibes MC looks like Hana's ex-bf that died or something

Dex-chan lover
It would definitely be special if the "adult sage" got together with the mc. But I think she'll just be there to help smooth his rough edges and release him to the world. The bar mama's comments hint there will be drama. I think they'll get close to crossing the line and then pull back. I hope i'm wrong lmao
Yeah i also hope you’re wrong :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread