Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - How Cute ♡

t28

Dex-chan lover
looks like the mc already has a history with them or he looks like someone they know.

The implication from the two women is definitely that he resembles someone they knew (likely from their school days)

Dex-chan lover
snip
murder_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Bit unusual that they show a pretty rare & interesting identifying feature this early on, but I guess he won't connect the two moles until he really gets good some looks in.

However... the waitress almost recognized him from somewhere ? That's pretty interesting

Dex-chan lover
:haa: Among all the fishes she ever caught, you're the only one that gets to live.

Dex-chan lover
who cares about some uni gf when you have this fine milf taking care of you
Ren-chan is right.
Hana-chan is a lot better than any uni girl. The fact that he's living and spend most of the time with her, that's a chance that any man would kill for. Hana-chan is the best!!

I think he wants a proper relationship, not to be occasionally teased by a relative of one of his friends who's at least a decade older than him and that he's freeloading off of.

I have no problems with age-gap in fiction (not by far), and in fairness, it's only been two chapters. Still, if this heroine is meant to be an active love interest-- and not just a significantly older woman who ushers the protagonist into adulthood through her sage advice/new experiences/sexual provocativeness-- then the groundwork for that has yet to be set.

Unless he's going to be made a boytoy.

I doubt that's the direction this number's going in, but I'm going to level with you all-- that's literally the only value to this woman that he currently has, in terms of his character's construction. This man is taking a party major and is totally concerned with socializing.

Amazing, she cucked him with a sharp curfew and then teased him for being a virgin with woman problems.
I believe the young'uns call this "play of the game"

Dex-chan lover
It makes me wonder. Is this going to go anywhere or will it be constant teasing the entire series with no resolution at the end?
It probably gonna be just teasing till the very end, just like with his previous serialization Strike or Gutter, which ended axed and with no action

But the guy used to make proper hentai before that under the pen name Ando ryu, it sucks that after his art got better he started doing just teasing manga

Dex-chan lover
bro, our hot landlady aside, i'd wanna get shitfaced with these old men, they seem like a fun bunch, plus a cool bartender to boot? bro you have it a lot lot better than those uni students. plus plus plus, YOU'RE RIGHT BESIDE A BEACH, lemme tell you man, going to the beach after classes is amazing
Can confirm that drinking with a group of old retired japanese dudes is fun af!

Dex-chan lover
I think he wants a proper relationship, not to be occasionally teased by a relative of one of his friends who's at least a decade older than him and that he's freeloading off of.

I have no problems with age-gap in fiction (not by far), and in fairness, it's only been two chapters. Still, if this heroine is meant to be an active love interest-- and not just a significantly older woman who ushers the protagonist into adulthood through her sage advice/new experiences/sexual provocativeness-- then the groundwork for that has yet to be set.

Unless he's going to be made a boytoy.

I doubt that's the direction this number's going in, but I'm going to level with you all-- that's literally the only value to this woman that he currently has, in terms of his character's construction. This man is taking a party major and is totally concerned with socializing.

I believe the young'uns call this "play of the game"
It would definitely be special if the "adult sage" got together with the mc. But I think she'll just be there to help smooth his rough edges and release him to the world. The bar mama's comments hint there will be drama. I think they'll get close to crossing the line and then pull back. I hope i'm wrong lmao

Users who are viewing this thread