Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na!

Feel the need to say this to the kiddos considering the content of the latest chapter.

Women always know that you look at their boobs. Always. It's not in question. Never assume you're safe; never assume you're stealthy; never assume you're clever. You're not. They are used to it and they know. They've lived with it their entire lives.

That doesn't mean it's okay to stare. That doesn't mean it's wrong to glance. It's just what it is. Never think differently.

Just don't be an asshole about it.

something ecchi has no right to be this heat wtf im invested. this is perfectly set for a short(relatively) interesting story with multiple possible endings and plot developments. first time I havent felt like dropping something like this, although rn the mc is a tad too cookiecutter

Author stopped writing it for some reason... :shamihuh:
We sure the author stopped writing? There's new cover art, isn't there?
If you look at the TL group, Brick's page on here, their description says they went on break for exams. This is a longass exam break, but they've barely made any uploads in the past 3 months at all, so I'd def say it's the TL group that's on hiatus.

Power Uploader
We sure the author stopped writing? There's new cover art, isn't there?
If you look at the TL group, Brick's page on here, their description says they went on break for exams. This is a longass exam break, but they've barely made any uploads in the past 3 months at all, so I'd def say it's the TL group that's on hiatus.
Cover art is for volume 1, which probably contains all 6 chapters released, I don't know if series is put "hiatus" status on cause translator is out, usually it's for when mangaka goes on a break.
EDIT: in comments to 6th chapter there is tweet from author, they are abscent due to health reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting story, with some nice possibilities. Hoping to see if the landlady or the college girl will end up with Mc's affection or surprise outsider the senior landlady.

Users who are viewing this thread