Toshishita no Otokonoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

More unnecessary drama ina otherwise fluffy manga. I honestly hope it's just the way the brother wants to test out the love mihori has for chiei instead of actually trying to cuck chiei

jak

Contributor
@Disagree - Mangadex's tag list for this is incomplete. It does have a drama tag so it's not "unnecessary".

I feel like the brother is just trying to test Mihoro because he really cares for Chiei. I'm guessing he had an ambiguous relationship with his senpai who eventually ditched him for an older guy and got heartbroken so he doesn't want the same thing to happen to Chiei. Mihoro does keep staring at him a lot so he might be misreading that as interest and so he's worried.

....I will be really disappointed if this isn't the case. ?

He could be testing Mihoro, but he just seems like a creepy guy right now.

Dex-chan lover
to be honest its all of the male MC fault, you gotta be a certain type of beta not go to out with someone cuz you dont find confidence in yourself. THEY LIKE U U STUPID BITCH BOI

Group Leader
@piichan i agree with you there!
it won't make sense if his brother pulled a sh*tty move like that especially since it's shown how close the brothers are overall.

agreeing to the comments below me, the brother is probably testing her but who knows

Users who are viewing this thread