Toshishita no Senpai-chan 2

Group Leader
There's an R-18 sequel to the sequel ("Toshishita no Senpai-chan AFTER"): https://nametake0413.booth.pm/items/1543495

However it was a limited physical release so it's unlikely we'll ever get raws.

This is so calming and cute. And fun to see them grown up a bit

fuck this new guy, its not even just plot, its just that him being there is causing what was supposed to be a very relaxing story to more strained

not what i came here to read

Group Leader
@farhvt what the hell lol. I guarantee you Naruse-san is purely comic relief and you will get the ending you want. Calm down.

@haibane i know that, its just this character ruined the atmosphere, even for a moment. i still enjoy this

woah this is getting heavier than I thought it would, which wasn't much I admit but the emotions are definitely hitting me a lil bit. excited for more.

For long hair worshiper like me, Kaori cuteness decresed 50% with that short cut

Dex-chan lover
Not only the hair change, Her character too. Now she feel just like the heroine of author's other work: Supernova wa Kiss no Mae ni.
I feel like author have mix them up and doesn't realize him/herself.

In first manga she feel much cooler. Like she just go at their own peace and teasing the guy while at it
Now: Oh i am dense, i don't understand love 🤣

Wow this is such a good easy perfect read, didn’t expect the sequel to be even better than the other. Is it done with 8 chapters?

Kinda expected it do end around the same number of chapters as the first part, but 'm still kinda sad it did. Great manga overall, very fluffy, low drama content. I know a 3rd manga won't be coming out but I kinda expected it too.

Oh, this was so good! A really good read :) I wonder what the author will cone up with next.
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread