Toshishita Yankee o Oseru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - Extra - Tokieda's Hidden Taste

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so what happened to the main storyline?

Edit: oh went back to chapter 3 so that was the last episode, at least confess or something wtf

Why, the extra wasn’t with our 1 year younger boyy T_T

The story ended very quickly, I loved the characters and their relationships but it finished :::((((((((((((((
Thank you for translating ^^

Thanks for the main story and extra!

It's a bit of a weird feeling though. I'm sure this isn't the way it went down, but I imagined this little dialogue:

Mangaka: As an apology for cutting the main story short we're tossing in this extra!

Reader: Thanks, I like it, but why did you have to cut the main story short?

Mangaka: Well, if we didn't do that we wouldn't have had time to make the extra.

Reader: But why did you feel the need to make an extra?

Mangaka: The story in the extra, while short, has a clear resolution giving the readers a satisfying ending -- which we couldn't give them in the main story as we had to cut it short.

Reader: But...

While I do wish that this had been a satisfactory conclusion to the main story...
-- I actually enjoyed the extra story even more than I did the original (possibly because this one had a satisfying happily ever after moment) >> this is exactly what I want from a romance haha cute and fun with a good story and not too much painful drama, all wrapped up in a satisfying happy ending; Better than most full length romance stories tbh.

I kind of wish we knew what happened in this little time gap tho. She said "It's impossible!" and then he was like "Ok, let's just forget about it", so they both don't have any feeling for each other anymore (???). But I liked this story, they are cute.
Anyway, thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
This short story literally saying, “With the power of love, everything can change themselves”

Users who are viewing this thread