Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Ch. 35.2

Fed-Kun's army
alright since i'm real low on iq due to some recent interactions with some braindead tards, can anyone explain the whole bunch of bananas thing?
Bananas grouped together off the tree are called a bunch, so you could eat several single Bananas and not eat a bunch. Bunches very in size. Some as little as two or three. So you could eat a bunch, but still not eat very many.

Dex-chan lover
Bananas grouped together off the tree are called a bunch, so you could eat several single Bananas and not eat a bunch. Bunches very in size. Some as little as two or three. So you could eat a bunch, but still not eat very many.
alright then, thank you. still a bit confusing but i now understand what was being said.

Dex-chan lover
Legal loli yadere wifu??

Try saying that fast multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
1 more chap and we will have caught up to the raws.

I saw it in raw and it kind of pissed me off.

The fight is interrupted by the shy girl from before, then the match is stopped, so we waited for nothing. Then some random new villains pop up at the end menacingly. The author is not gonna end this arc anytime soon
Fucking dropped. What a piece of shit this turned into.
This manga is one of those rare cases where the premise has long since expired before even reaching its 50th chapter. God damn what a mess this has become.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Yeah man idk if that's enough for me. I'll just find some H doujinshi to read instead.
Fair enough, I get you, this arc has been so annoying that the recent Karen chap was even mocking it.

Karen's friends tell her sending Haru to a nation of women after cock blocking him at the hotel was stupid as fuck, and mock her telling her she may as well be begging Heru to cheat on her

Hopefully this means the author got some feedback that this arc is dragging on too much, and he will course correct soon.

Double-page supporter
Anyone else skim the chapter just to get to the credits page?

This arc has gone beyond exhausting and the credits page is honestly the only reason I still follow this.
Okay, TL… lmfao - Poor attempt at self-promotion.

Personally, I’m about to drop this with all the slang and shit tier TL antics. Last thing I wanna do with my time is waste it on stupid ramblings.

Users who are viewing this thread