Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Ch. 36.1

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, this manga is gonna get axed cause of this arc unless the mangaka does something

Dex-chan lover
little girl just prevented another little girl from causing a war to break out. what has the world come to when children are more mature than the adults. also who tf were those 2 at the end? i'm pretty sure they weren't in the room at the start.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you said that you'd do Oyome-chan when you caught up, where is it?/s In all seriousness, this is getting even more into the realm of an obvious harem arc where a bunch of girls warm up to him (especially El Presidente) and Karen can't do anything about it as she gets more and more suspicious about Haru cheating on her.

Whole arc has just been a waste of time, it deviates from the original plot thread of the story, then ships the MC off to a nation of tanned amazons, of which almost none are mildly likeable

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, this manga is gonna get axed cause of this arc unless the mangaka does something
...I mean, that all depends on the Japanese reaction. How many people are checking out the comic, and-- more importantly-- how much are they getting from the tankoubon sales.

Dex-chan lover
I understand setting up challenges so that Haru couldn't move freely until it was critical and making it necessary that he showed his real power when there was no time left so that he could shut everyone up in one epic moment of reveal for everyone to see, but this ain't it….

With the number of asses introduced who don't get their comeuppance for so many chapters it's starting to remind me of that farming reverse-isekai lady knight manga the moment her brother landed in Japan, Jesus Christ.

On the bright side, since that manga's still going, maybe there's a bit of a breathing room here, a tolerance buffer before the axe looms so that Haru could recover his place and readership (and Karen, maybe, and hopefully not as an ass that won't apologize for something she did wrong).

Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread