Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Ch. 37.2

Dex-chan lover
Careful with the jokes concerning alphabet groups in the credits page. The SJW mods love to remove content when it triggers their sensitive feelers.

Dex-chan lover
Since when was "6 o'clock" the direction of travel? That's supposed to be directly behind you, thus the idiom "watch your six".

Am I missing something here?
Nope, you're right unless it's different for different countries.

Whoever is giving commentary in the credits page is also referencing ADCON/OPCON which is an American (or at the very least NATO) term.

I'm unaware of any military that designates 6 o'clock as to always be forward direction movement of a unit/aircraft.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd assume the characters portraits being split into multiple planes of the page are to indicate a passage of time... at least that's the vibe I get

Group Leader
Careful with the jokes concerning alphabet groups in the credits page. The SJW mods love to remove content when it triggers their sensitive feelers.
If anyone is gonna get offended, it's the butthurt conservatives like you.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is gonna get offended, it's the butthurt conservatives like you.
I'm not a conservative. Thanks for assuming. I'm a liberal who's not in favor of censorship in any form, even if it's offensive.

Ironic, based on your other posts, you seem to be very intolerant yourself. You whine about censorship when conservatives do it, but here you are whining about my post and its content. It's people like you that give liberals a bad reputation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread