Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 11.1

I mean, harem manga =/= harem ending. Pretty much all manga who starts as harem, ends with the MC only chosing one waifu.

This is a harem cuz more than 1 waifu is interested in the MC, that's it.
It doesn't means that the MC will fall for other waifu than knightfu.

tfw people have no clue what a Harem actually is

747f58c55390f26aa9896330c4176ef8d7d5d460v2_00.jpg

I guess this is as good place as any place to ask, so i have noticed a trend of 10.1 and 10.2 really small chapters being translated, are the chapters this short or is it the translators doing it?

@poyui In most cases it's the publisher's doing. It's up to the translators whether they want to wait until they have a full chapter or just release each part as they become available.

Dex-chan lover
that's what she said, op.

@poyui it's as the other user already pointed out, I just wanted to add that these .1/.2./.3 are usually a by product of online publishing as they can hook the readers with these snippets of a chapter every other week. There have been times that they used this method to test a series if they don't have faith on it selling well when on hard copy or if the series is taking a dip in interest but the publisher thinks that by switching to online and splitting the chapters would avoid the cancellation and make a comeback of the sorts, or at least, go on a bit longer than intended.

Dex-chan lover
Nusakana came from indonesia. Obviously the title is not something you are familiar. There is no literal meaning from that though

@Rin2k Damn, can't say i like this trend, i feel like a lot of manga already have problems with pacing, so snapping the chapters like this just makes it worse. But oh well, thank you both for answering.

I don't think I'm the only one who thinks the little princess knight on the first page looks like Noelle from Genshin Impact, right?

Aggregator gang
Princess does look alot like the younger version of the main waifu for and of mc, she is dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Princess is back! Been hoping she'd come back. She's best girl after all.

Users who are viewing this thread