Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
"I hope nothing goes wrong"

That only a level below infamous "what could possibly go wrong". And if a hardened, veteran band of mercs like Tagon's know better to NOT invoke that sentence, you shouldn't too.

Schlock20080501.jpg

Aggregator gang
This mysterious cloaked girl will be yet another girl who wants Haru but will lose to Karen.

Dex-chan lover
@JDSquare13

Hmmm
After thinking again... yes, this is not really a harem manga. Karen has been established as main target quite early on. And aside with Blueberry, none of other girls shown have meaningful interaction with Haru (yet). Even with Love Hina, the harem established quite early on despite MC pining on one girl.

Dex-chan lover
@JDSquare13

Hmmm
After thinking again... yes, this is not really a harem manga. Karen has been established as main target quite early on. And aside with Blueberry, none of other girls shown have meaningful interaction with Haru (yet). Even with Love Hina, the harem established quite early on despite MC pining on one girl.

Dex-chan lover
Welp. They're about to have an appointment with a man named Murphy. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
i think we all know how is this gonna end, the raid is gonna get wiped by the crazy girl hurting karen (protecting the princess or some bs) in the process making haru go in "serious" mode cleaning the floor with her ultimately forgiving her or letting her escape only to gain another member in haru's "harem", bonus point if haru gets stuck in this "serious" mode to be brought back by power of love shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
This ain't a Harem he chose Karen! Stop saying this is a Harem! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Aggregator gang
i dont know whyy... but i sense a disturbance in the force... almost as if were about to encounter a masochist mage..

It ain't a harem. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[...]EEEEE
Naw man, haven't you seen the totally 100% accurate and never-ever-wrong-at-all site that is M-U?

gboK6H8.png

Aggregator gang
Grats on risk 18~ still working on my clear as well.

Thanks for the translations~

Dex-chan lover
Why am I still reading this? Haru is the biggest Gary Stu I've ever seen and on top of that, he's also a cunt. I suppose Karen is what drew me in but even she's fallen for this arsehole now for no real reason other than her biological clock is ticking, I would imagine. She deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Now risk 30 lmao
My mans cracked out with the e2lvl1 s1m3 myrtle

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread