Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Double-page supporter
@Cynic You may be right. Also, fan service.

I know this is "just a comic", and I'm not really complaining, it's just that... I have no experience handling tentacular, venom-spitting stinky flower monsters, so I can easily rely on how they are dealt with in this story. I do have some experience handling oppai, though, and in a situation like this, you don't really need to wipe them. It would have been okay to cover them and wipe around them. That's why it seemed impractical to me. I guess that's where my limit for suspension of disbelief is, or something.

And yes, I know it was done this way to generate tension in the story and to give us readers a nice view. I don't actually mind (it was a really nice view), this is just me nitpicking out of habit. Carry on ;-)

@gregger What's interesting is that apartment complexes are actually older than Medieval Castles, one prominent example is their existence in Rome known as Insula. There have even been height limit laws implemented, one of the earliest air space laws imagined.

Aggregator gang
I know that the u n c e n s o r e d n i p p l e s were nice and all, but did you even look at the special underwear panel?
18D.jpg

Contributor
Cerberus was the one that gave her the boob-sucking dream, he's licking her other nipple while the ML is wiping her down.

Dex-chan lover
Cerberus chan stole the chapter from three pages of tits, good doggo

Users who are viewing this thread