Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
As someone in the comments mentioned, just prove the countrapositive and it's pretty simple

ahhhh...math I remember those day's of struggle

M-ental
A-buse
T-o
H-umans

Double-page supporter
Oh , i remember my time with math at grad. Initially that stuff looks really hard, then you get derivatives, integrals , differentials and all of sudden you start missing when you just had to prove some stuff . Oh sweet times ...

Fed-Kun's army
thought we're getting some progress here but nope T_T

Dex-chan lover
@genR It's done because of modern laws that prohibit such things and showing such things in a positive light, as I recall. It sucks.

Still no update? Damn the nxt update have a kissing scene so i hope to read it on english

Dex-chan lover
You just have to love, how many fantasy manga likes to pretend, that there was even a concept of "legal" age to drink or marry in the medieval times. And what a striking coincidence, that its the same as in Japan, 18 and 16 respectively!

Aggregator gang
@evandark Actually, drinking age is 20 and marriage age is 16 for women and 18 for men. Also...this manga seems to have a hybrid age...or something. Sometimes medieval...sometimes industrial...sometimes modern...or a mix of them.

Users who are viewing this thread