Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

The translator seems to be into gacha games. Any recommendations? Never played a gacha tbh

@mc8421
There's Punishing Gray Raven (No global release yet) , Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact & Arknights.
Honkai or Arknights would be good for playing in leisure.
There's a lot more but that's just the top the I know of. The TL seems to play Arknights.

@mc8421 Arknights is a good gacha game to start up, Grandchase Kakao is also a very generous gacha game.

If you like longer stories in your gacha, then play Fate/Grand Order. Though, it's a gacha hell (It's hard to get very strong units) you can actually utilize even the lowest stars into defeating boss battles. It's very strategical-based game and not necessarily depends at unit of all time. It's also very generous on events.

Dex-chan lover
He roasted my waifu W and did he get weedy? If not that’s a rip it took me 242 rolls and 5 weedys and 2 off banners to get W lmao mega unlucky. There are too many good characters coming out back to back I have to save my rolls so its only going to be pain peko from here on out

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
OOF. I mean I got W within a few pulls (83...a month + all previous tickets + all the monthly yellow and green cert tickets) but instead of GOAT got Furry Sniper...which isn't bad, but also isn't good.

And thanks for the translation, nice to hear that at least you're doing well enough to have this leisure still. Didn't expect Watson's birthday package to be $80 usd, but your money is your money, can't say anything about wanting more gremlin detective goodness.

Fed-Kun's army
Jokes on you. Limited pulls are the best place to get ops you don't have, just because of the sheer probability of you not getting the limited ops.

Dex-chan lover
that motherfucking absolutely based last page lol

(on that note, can't really relate to that Arknights bit since i stopped playing it since 2019. Genshin is my new gacha outlet. i wonder when they'll bring out daddy Zhong gacha back i want C1)

Users who are viewing this thread