Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii

Double-page supporter
In case someone wondering, the cover illust was from LN and drew by Alp sensei. 😏

Double-page supporter
>"Black Hawk" 4th Cavalry Unit of the Knights' Regiment
>Doesn't actually fight as cavalry

I don't even know why I even get my hopes up anymore.

Group Leader
@100thlurker @Everblaster the author might be thinking of WW2 cavalry, which would only use horses for transportation and would be regular infantry in combat. Examples would include the German 1. Kavallerie-Division formed in 1939, or the French Corps de Cavalerie. Both aforementioned units did occasionally fight on their cavalry, but only in desperate situations as they were taught to use the horses for fast movement while fighting as a standard infantry division.

Double-page supporter
@epidemic a Dragoon/Mounted Infantry style squadron make sense when they're armed with firearms.

Whatever nonsense this is, is the furthest possible thing imaginable from that style of fighting.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHA

OH, KIREI CAKE, YOU DO INDEED HAVE AN EYE FOR QUALITY

MY LORD

THOSE TWO REALLY THINK ALIKE AHAHAHA

hoo boy...time to cheer on this bashful girl for over fifty chapters

the teasing guy too

Dex-chan lover
That juicy Alp drawing... BTW is Yosuke Yoshino Alp’s name? If not it needs to be changed as it clearly says arupu/Alp on the cover.

Group Leader
Que mania é essa de forçar ela a se casar , deixa ela em paz vão matar um dragão, ir para guerra, e não entendo com essas minas conseguem lutar de saia, eles não atrapalham não.

Fed-Kun's army
@xaraphina ALP is the one doing the ln but i was surprised too at how close to alp the art is, he is just good af and could redo the style of alp perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread